Looking for a real estate agent in MA? As any serious real estate brokerage will offer you the same array of services, your decision work with a particular real estate agent or office should be based upon at least five criteria: Responsiveness, Professionalism, Industry Knowledge, Technology, and Integrity.
- Responsiveness: Is the real estate office available to provide you with advice and answer your questions? Does your agent or broker immediately return your phone calls? Do you feel as though you are a priority for your agent or broker? You should be able to answer 'yes' to all these questions, without hesitation. If you can, the responsiveness of the real estate office is what you're looking for.
- Professionalism: Your agent or broker should not only always be courteous, but also professional at all times. It is their job to guide you through the process of buying or selling your home, and you should always feel as though they are providing you with an informed, professional opinion on which you can rely.
- Industry Knowledge: In addition to responsiveness and professionalism, is your agent or broker providing you with knowledge you wouldn't be able to obtain through alternative means? One of the major benefits of working with a real estate professional is gaining specific insight into the market that you would otherwise miss without their help.
- Technology: In addition to marketing your property on national real estate websites, is your agent or broker aware of current technological trends in the market that could be specifically beneficial to you? It's important that the office you choose is not only focused on what has worked for marketing real estate in the past, but also is taking the necessary steps to adapt for the future.
- Integrity: Finally, and most importantly, you must choose an office that holds honesty and integrity in high regard. You should always feel as though your agent or broker has your best interests at heart, and is focused on retaining you as a long-term, valued client.
While most companies are waiting for the phone to ring, here at Attire Real Estate our commitment to constant innovation and cultivation of long-term client relationships allows us to generate and maintain continual new leads for our agents. We are constantly adapting to changes in the marketplaces, and there is no company - national or local - that will work harder for your business. Our office is open seven days a week, from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. Contact us anytime and you will immediately see the benefits of working with Attire Real Estate over any other real estate office.