Welcome to my page!
I work in the Greater Boston Area at Attire Real Estate, and we have the largest web presence of any real estate company in the business. This creates more responses for you and greater results for us. I look forward to servicing any of your real estate needs as we are a full-service company.
In the past, I have worked at Key Advantage Realty, RE/MAX Landmark, Keller Williams Realty and other brokers but have found great satisfaction here at Attire Real Estate. I have over 30 years of sales and management experience in various fields as well as being a homeowner and a landlord of properties ranging from a 2-family house, a garden style condominium, a luxury townhouse and a single-family house for almost 20 years.
With all that experience and 23 years in the Military, I have found one thing to be important to succeed; the customer, the client, employees, and soldiers. One must have to give 110% to all these people. What 110% means to me is doing everything to the best of my ability to make all those people extremely satisfied. With that being said, I will work hard for you as your agent and make myself available to satisfy all your real estate needs. I will listen to all your feedback and suggestions and come up with the best possible solutions and game plan for each situation. I look forward to being of service to you.
Attire Real Estate has kept pace, adapting to rapid growth and a changing economy while maintaining exacting standards and integrity. Please explore the resources within this website and contact me with any questions or comments. As a member of a team of professionals, I am confident that I can provide the level of service you would expect in any real estate transaction. Bookmark this site. Visit it frequently, as the information is updated periodically.
*** IF YOU OR ANYONE YOU KNOW ARE LOOKING FOR A JOB, LOOK NO FURTHER ATTIRE REAL ESTATE IS THE PLACE, ASK ME FOR DETAILS TO START YOU OFF ON THE RIGHT PATH ***
MY OTHER WEBSITE - WWW.DAVIDZBESTREALTOR.COM
I also believe that it is extremely important to give back to the communities in which one lives and works. I grew up in this area and have been volunteering my time to a variety of organizations over the last twenty-six years.
Over the last many years I have volunteered and been active with the following non-profits and community events:
• 128 Networking Club(Recruiting/Member (Needham)
• Boston Young Professionals (Ambassador/Member Greater Boston)
• Dedham American Legion Band, Post #18 (Vice-President, PR Recruiting, Fundraising & Webmaster/Clerk/Founder/Member)
• Youth Enrichment Services (YES) (Volunteer/YES Advisory Board/Gala & MSC Committee) *Volunteer of The Year (Boston 2012)
• DAV Post #42 & AmVets Post #1636 (Jr-Vice Commander/Member, Dedham)
• Dedham American Legion Riders, Post #18 (Secretary/Member)
• VFW Post #2498 (Needham)
• Needham American Legion Post #14( Jr-Vice/Membership/Recruiting)
• Needham Business Association (Member)
• Meet-Up Social & Business Networking Events (Organizer/Host)
In the past I have been involved in the following:
• University of Mass Club (Beer & Wine Committee/Member, Boston)
• Greater Boston Real Estate Board (GBREB) (Member)
• Waltham American Legion Band (15 Year Band Member & V.P. of Public Relations, Recruitment & Technology/Webmaster)
• Needham, Boston, Brookline, Cambridge, Waltham & Somerville Chambers (Member)
• Life is Good Festival (Volunteer)
• Pooch A Palooza (Volunteer)
• Massachusetts Army National Guard (Retired)
• Jewish Big Brother (Big Brother Volunteer)
• YMCA Basketball (Basketball Coach)
• Town of Needham (Needham Youth Volunteer)
• Needham Community Theatre (Production/Props/Sets/Program)
• Brookline’s First Light (Committee Member)
• Brookline & Waltham Chamber of Commerce (Member)
• Boston Event Guide (Volunteer - involved in PR & Networking)
• The Doug Flutie, Jr. Foundation for research to find a cure for Juvenile Diabetes and Autism.
• Susan G Komen Breast Cancer Foundation
• The Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF)
• Society of Young Professionals Leadership Council(SYP)
• The Fishing Academy (Volunteer/Gala/Fundraiser)
“I had a great experience working with David. He was very timely, efficient, and was a great help every step of the way. We have since become friends and I look forward to working with him in the future.”
Top qualities: Personable, On Time, High Integrity
"Nel Realty delivers real estate value. David read my preferences and was able to match my needs with top notch service. He is practical, dependable, and extremely client focused. I have hired him on a repeated basis and would recommend him highly."
- Amir Ali, Owner, Nel Realty
"David was a true professional; He was persistent in getting things done, he called when he said he would call me. He finished the paperwork correctly and in a timely, efficient manner. He was on top of the rental transaction, throughout the whole process and he still checks in with me, he was very knowledgeable, and I would gladly use David again as well as refer clients to him. I'd also like to add that we thought he was well worth the commission, he screened the applicants correctly, and delivered quality renters for all that great service, we decided to give David a generous bonus."
- Derek Waite, Residential Appraiser/Broker
"Back in February my wife and I were looking to move from West Newton back to Needham. I was born and raised in Needham but had lived away for quite some time. I connected with David because I needed someone to help me navigate the many choices, both good and bad, for places.
David listened intently to what we were looking for and did his due diligence. We couldn’t be happier with the place he found for us. The amount of time and energy he put into the search for a sufficient place that met our needs was incredible. I recommend him anytime you have real estate needs. Excellent customer service."
-Todd B. Needham, MA
"When looking to rent our townhouse, we talked and worked with several agents. David worked harder than all other agents put together. He
was in constant communication with us. He did a great job matching potential renters up based on both of our needs. We would definitely
recommend David to anyone looking for an aggressive but not pushy Realtor"
-Kathleen Waltham, MA
I have recently purchased a condominium in Quincy, MA. Mr. David Zablatsky was my broker of record. While this particular sale had many challenges from the start, David’s hard work and persistence brought this transaction to fruition. Without David’s assistance, I do not believe that I would have been able to close and become a home owner. From mortgage recommendations to night and weekend service, David was always on the ball and working out all loop holes to accomplish my goal. David stuck by me with all my questions, indecisiveness and frustration. Questions and concerns were immediately addressed in a timely and effective manner. He went above and beyond his duties continuously throughout the process, including after close assisting with utilities and cabling service. It is with pleasure that I highly recommend David to anyone in the market to purchase, rent or sell. He is very dedicated with his responsibilities and is a pleasure to work with.
- Deb Werth, 1st-Time Buyer & Home Owner
“David is a knowledgeable realtor, focused on the expectations and needs of his clients and facilitating a prompt and pleasant relocation experience.”
Top qualities: Great Results, Personable, Expert
“We hired David to rent our condo. He worked diligently to find the right people and did all the background checks to ensure that we were getting quality renters. Whether you are selling or renting, I highly recommend David as a real estate agent. He is professional and has full knowledge of the industry.”
Top qualities: Great Results, Expert, High Integrity